FDE Islamabad 8th Class Result: Federal Board is specially made for the controlling of educational affairs in the territory of Islamabad under the federal government. Along with the Federal Board federal government made the separate examine body that controls the exams affairs of 8th and 5th class in the area of Islamabad. Federal Directorate Examination usually issued in the month of April generally in the first week of April and exams are commenced in the month of March. But the strategy of the FDE Islamabad 8th Class Result can be modified as per requirements. And the advancement in the technology.
It’s a time for the compilation of FDE Islamabad 8th Class Result and soon the final result will be issued the website www.fde.gov.pk which is an official web portal. Here the students can get the online learning material and other related information that is mandatory to appear in the exams. The main functionality that is given here
- To regulate the exams of private and government sector that are under the federal directorate examination control
- Issues the roll no slip for the registered students
- FDE Islamabad 8th Class Result
Online FDE Islamabad 8th Class Result
As to control the one educational department to all the level of exams do not make the justice in between the higher and lower grade study. So that the federal government made the independent section that imparts from the FBISE and other controlling authority. When the FDE made the government give them the full authority. That it can make the new policies and also change the existing ones.
Most of the time the exams are commencing in March and FDE Islamabad 8th Class Result come out in April as per last year statement. But if there is any changing that is made in the policies. It will be uploaded on the official page as well as in the PakNts page. So the hopefuls that are looking for the outcomes and the reward that is again their progress. The next level study depends also on this result. Students can check here online on 31 of March or the first week of April.
Objectives of FDE Islamabad 8th Grade
- To enhance the potential and stamina of student who appears in the exams and prepares them for further study
- Remain constant in their moral and socio-culture values
- In the international and national scenario for competing and dynamic system in Pakistan
- Equal access to girls and boys for the education so that they strike in the society where they are living
- To improve the education take a different step. To enhance the awareness of education and technology and the upcoming advancement in the different field of life
FDE Examination Process of 8th Class Federal Board
Apart from the examination affairs the FDE Islamabad 8th Class Result also responsible for the other function. To improve the quality of education and implement the standard of education in our country. For this purpose different step takes like introduce the upcoming new technology.
Advancement in the research field, online facilities for the learning, English literature for both primary and middle class. All these steps take us to broaden our thinking level and enhance the capability to work and run fast in the progress of our country.