Virtual University VU came into existence in 2002 for the purpose of the virtual international education system in Pakistan. For international education, Virtual University introduces the modern technology for communication and technical information in the whole territory of Pakistan. University commencement the exams of undergraduate, postgraduate and graduate students and provide the environment that is full-fledged, fair and affordable to all type of students. Moreover, in the foremost oblige it is included to declare the Virtual University VU MCOM Results that maintain the position and morale of students. The university fills the gap that the other universities have the capacity issues and then the free of air internet modern base university fill the gap and provide the high standard of quality education.
Virtual University VU MCOM Results
There are hundreds of participants that become the part of this university every year and university regulate the exams of various discipline on different prescribed time scheduled and the announced the Virtual University VU MCOM Results on different dates and time. Likewise, all the other programs master classes have its own time and schedule for the organization of exams and Virtual University VU MCOM Results.
So it is the responsibility of this site to provide the proper notification of the last date of Virtual University VU MCOM Results and admission. So that soon when the official website will announce the Virtual University VU MCOM Results then PakNts also update the page of Master in Commerce Result and provide the updated Virtual University VU MCOM Results.
Eligibility for Admission In Master in Commerce
Master In Commerce is a two-year master program that can be done after the 14-year education for specialization in the particular commerce subject. Usually M.Com concern with the economics, accounting, finance, and business market subjects. Now we are going to define the eligibility criteria to get admission in master classes of commerce are
- Bachelor’s degree is required to get admission in M.Com
- The minimum CGPA 2 is required if the exams are passes in the semester system otherwise 45% marks
- The students can carry their study in the 4 year BS programs
Admission Criteria for master in commerce students
- Online admission facility is available for all the participants and also manual
- Download the full admission form of M.Com in case of online otherwise get the manual form from the admission office of Virtual University
- Then fill the form according to the above mention eligibility criteria and submit the challan form fee in the required bank which is usually HBL, National and many others can be
- After that the university update the merit list and candidate need to check the name in the list of admission
Exams and Results of M.Com Classes
Every year the university manages the exams of millions of students that become the part of the university and registered under the criteria of Virtual University. The exams are conducted of all the students using the virtual network and ago the month of exams management issues the roll no slip and date sheet.
Usually, the admission of Virtual University VU MCOM Results is opened in February for spring semester and September for the fall semester. Then whole year under the supervisor of national and international doctorate and experienced professor’s student struggle hard and then appear in the exams. After the few months of the commencement of exams, Virtual University announces the Virtual University VU MCOM Results.